ADSM-L

Re: TSM & remote procedure calls

2000-09-01 12:04:29
Subject: Re: TSM & remote procedure calls
From: Jerry Caupain <j.caupain AT AMSTERDAM DOT NL>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 18:00:42 +0200
Hey Mark,

Thanx a lot for responding to my message.
One thing is still very unclear to me.
What happends when you set the TCPCLIENTPORT option in the options file?
You said that the server-to-client is set through a port above 1024
randomly. Then I don't see the perpose of this option.

Kind regards,

Jerry Caupain