ADSM-L

Re: Disaster recovery on AIX

2000-09-01 10:15:35
Subject: Re: Disaster recovery on AIX
From: Jeff Justus <justusj AT SQUARED DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 10:12:48 -0400
We found that using SYSBACK worked better than MKSYSB for our system backups
because it recreates our logical volumes and vg's.  Be very careful at Sunguard
(its who we use for our DR too) because they have both 3590b and e drives so if
you use the 3590's you can only boot from the same e or b as you have at your
home site.

Jeff Justus

Shekhar Dhotre <Shekhar.Dhotre.B AT BAYER DOT COM> on 09/01/2000 09:43:27 AM