ADSM-L

Re: TDP For Informix

2000-08-31 14:15:57
Subject: Re: TDP For Informix
From: James Thompson <mezron AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:16:03 MST
First thing you could try is use the same dsm.opt file with the
backup/archive client and see if it complains.

It would also be helpful to see your dsm.opt and dsm.sys file.  If you post
them, you may want to omit any company specific information (ipaddress).

Do you have any more error messages in the dsierror.log or dsmerror.log?

Regards,

James Thompson