ADSM-L

Re: Repost

2000-08-30 22:55:14
Subject: Re: Repost
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 19:54:59 -0700
I've also been working with this product. I couldn't get it to work on my
system either but they fixed a problem that my server setup showed they
didn't know about. They have been very helpful and I do have it running now,
although there are still some things that don't work properly.

I had a phone conversation today with the product architect, we discussed
the problems I am having. Hopefully they can get me a better working copy of
the product I do some real testing with.

Geoff