ADSM-L

Out of Office Until 9-6: Kevin Groetken Providing ADSM Support

2000-08-25 20:09:53
Subject: Out of Office Until 9-6: Kevin Groetken Providing ADSM Support
From: "Bush, Jeri" <jbush AT TI DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 19:09:52 -0500
I will be out of the office until Wednesday, September 6th at the IBM
Storage Symposium.  Kevin Groetken will be supporting ADSM during this
period.

If you have any ADSM support or project needs please send your request via a
STARs ticket to help desk 'IT Enterprise Services', project 'ADSM / TSM'.
Please send any email correspondence to 'adsment AT list.ti DOT com' so that
anyone
can assist as necessary.

I will be checking email in the evenings if possible.  I will also check
voice-mail periodically.

Thanks for your assistance and support during these next several days.

Regards,
Jeri Bush
ADSM Enterprise Support
972-927-9868