ADSM-L

SQL2062N An error occurs while accessing media "406" / "2230"

2000-08-25 04:07:57
Subject: SQL2062N An error occurs while accessing media "406" / "2230"
From: Fabrizio Giulietti <fabrizio.giulietti AT SISTINF DOT IT>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:12:13 +0200
Hi All,
This is my unix environment:
Two machine AIX 4.3.3 in HCAMP (TSM 3.7 server and client TSM 3.7).
the first node of the cluster is the TSM server (node2)
the second node is the TSM client (node1)
I have the DB2 ver 6.01 on node1 and I'm trying to use the db2uext2.cadsm
(user exit).
After the compiling and setting of the environment I received this message :
SQL2062N An error occurs while accessing media "406" (and sometimes the RC
was "2230").
I checked the DSMI_CONFIG,DSMI_DIR,DSMI_LOG in db2profile also the
dsmierror.log.
In the ARCHIVE.ERR which is generated by user exit, I found a return code
"16" like a software error, but i don't know where is the problem
In dsmierror.log I found dsm.sys not found or inclexcl.list is missing but
it's not true because they exist.
I set PasswGenerate in TSM client and reset the passwd through dsmapipw but
nothing occurs.

Any idea?
Thanks in advance