ADSM-L

A trivial question about IE Explorer web browser

2000-08-24 09:45:51
Subject: A trivial question about IE Explorer web browser
From: Ken Sedlacek <Ken_Sedlacek AT KYRUS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:49:52 -0400
To all:

This is a trivial question compared to what has been discussed here:

Those of you who use the IE 5 web browser to interface with ADSM will know this:

I recently lost the ability for the "events window" on the web browser to
display a larger pop-up window when the length of the event message goes beyond
the event line window.

In other words, the "events pop-up window" will expand to display a large length
event message.

I can't figure out how to make it expand like it did before.

I have set the IE explorer back to its defaults.

ADSM  3.1.2.40
IE 5 &/5.5.

Any ideas??

TIA

Ken

Ken Sedlacek
Information Technology Infrastructure
Kyrus Corporation
W: 864-244-7051 x2260
Cell: 864-444-8375
Text Page: 864-444-7243, follow prompts
ksedlacek AT kyrus DOT com
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large