ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:28:41
FYI  !!!

The production jobs on the aecpdb.cc.emory.edu server (FIMS & Resource 25 Production) occur on the following time:

  • run_analobj_bld_R25PROD - R25PROD database - (Table analyze job ran against the R25SYSADM account) - 11:00 am - Saturday
  • run_analobj_bld_PROD - AECPROD database - (Table analyze job ran against the ROOT/FISADMIN accounts) - 11:30 am - Saturday
  • run_space_tracker_PROD - AECPROD database - (Trend Analysis job that collects space information on the database) 12:00 pm - Sunday to Saturday
  • hot_bkp_PROD - AECPROD database (Hot Backup job) - 1:00 am - Monday to Saturday
  • hot_bkp_R25PROD - R25PROD database (Hot Backup job) - 2:00 am - Monday to Saturday
  • export_full_PROD - AECPROD database (Full Database Export job) - 3:30 am - Sunday - Saturday
  • export_full_R25PROD - R25PROD database - (Full Database Export job) - 4:30 am - Sunday - Saturday
  • check_alert.sh - AECPROD & R25PROD database - (daily database monitoring job) - every hour (6 am - 7 pm) - Monday to Friday
Please adjust any cron jobs that you may have running against production to another time that does not fall within these production job time frame. It there are any questions, please feel free to call me or email me. Thanks !!

Tony --------------12643FAB8838AB47D37DC525-- --------------6C5A2BFF827DF9CB69A27DD6