ADSM-L

Re: Netware 3.1.0.8 memory lock

2000-08-22 05:07:02
Subject: Re: Netware 3.1.0.8 memory lock
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 11:06:55 +0200
Hello,
we have exactly the same problem again with client 3.1.0.8. I hope Tivoli
will get this message and correct the bug.

Reloading the scheduler caused a drop in memory usage from 17 MB to 250 KB
!!

Best regards,

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41(021) 924 3543  7 +41 (021) 924 4589  * B 133
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.