ADSM-L

Re: Delete vol.

2000-08-18 14:34:48
Subject: Re: Delete vol.
From: Shekhar Dhotre <Shekhar.Dhotre.B AT BAYER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 14:34:48 -0400
I am allready  having that in printed frormat . doesent  say anything about
deleting volumes in range.
for your information  i am pasting it  it here again , find if anything you can
? TSm3.7.2 , (Otherwise once again i will get a mail that our server shows in
help)

      .-CHECKLabel--=--Yes-----.   .-FORCE--=--No------.
>-----+------------------------+---+-------------------+-------->
      '-CHECKLabel--=--+-Yes-+-'   '-FORCE--=--+-No--+-'
                       '-No--'                 '-Yes-'

      .-REMove--=--Yes------.
>-----+---------------------+----------------------------------><
      '-REMove--=--+-Yes--+-'
                   +-No---+
                   '-Bulk-'

"DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us" on 08/18/2000
02:21:02 PM
Please respond to "DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us"
@ X400
To: "DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us"@X400
cc:

On your server, do a "help checkout libv" and it shows the syntax.