ADSM-L

Failed intall

2000-08-15 06:15:28
Subject: Failed intall
From: Toni Banire <Toni_T_Banire AT SBPHRD DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 11:15:09 +0100
I am trying to install TSM 3.7.3 on a NT server. The install runs ok. However,
when I restart the server and go through the initialisation process I get an
error at the server initialisation task - ANRU1008E. This is to do with a
timeout. I also see a msg that a file I need is in use. Re-booting the server
does not help. I don't get this problem when I install the server software on an
NT workstation.

I tried the install using default settings and also changing the location of the
software. Both gave the same error.

Has anyone come across this before.

TIA

Toni