ADSM-L

New Copy Storage Pools

2015-10-04 17:28:41
Subject: New Copy Storage Pools
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
I'd like to create a new single copy storage pool to consolidate some older
ones.  What is the best way to do this.

I can create a new copy storage pool and kick off a new copy storage pool.
This would leave me with two copy storage pools with the same data.  How do
I get rid of the old data in the old copy storage pool?

I've already moved one of my domains into the new copy storage pool.  Now I
have 2 copies of the same data offsite.  I've already tried a delete volume
but it will not work on volumes that still contain data.  Thanks for any
help.

Jack