ADSM-L

Re: magstar 3494 / 3590 / AIX question

2000-08-10 12:45:28
Subject: Re: magstar 3494 / 3590 / AIX question
From: Eliza Lau <lau AT VTCAT.CC.VT DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:45:28 -0400

> Make sure that you read closely the doc supplied by IBM on going from B1A's
> to E1A's.  It is a major change and the ADSM admin we had when we did it
> didn't implement it correctly and we are still trying to recover.  If you
> don't have it let me know and I will send it to you.

Becky,

I am also interested in the docs your have for B1A -> E1A migration.  We
are planning to upgrade in the near future.  Thanks.

 Eliza Lau
 Eliza Lau
 Virginia Tech Computing Center                email : eliza.lau AT vt DOT edu
 Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University
 1700 Pratt Drive
 Blacksburg VA 24060                           phone : (540) 231-9399