ADSM-L

TSM Windows 4.1.0 Client Install from Electronic Distribution

2000-08-09 13:20:42
Subject: TSM Windows 4.1.0 Client Install from Electronic Distribution
From: Richard Hintz <Richard.Hintz AT UCOP DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 10:20:42 -0700
Trying to install the Windows 2000 V4.1.0 client I see that the READ1STC.TXT
file says, for electronic distribution as when downloading from Internet:

"TBD Will try to remain as close to 3.7 structure as possible."

I guess the document was still in draft when released.  Are there final
instructions on how to install?  It's not obvious, at least to me.  Sorry if
this has been discussed, I'm just checking back in after an absence.
  Rich