ADSM-L

Re: Select statement

2000-08-08 10:06:06
Subject: Re: Select statement
From: "Sailer, Werner" <Werner.Sailer AT EBERSPAECHER DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 16:06:06 +0200
The servers current date is 2000-09-08 but today we have 2000-08-08.
What is the reason for this discrepancy?

TSM Server is VM/ESA 3.1.2.50

and yes -  we are also interested in Version 4.1 for VM !!!

Freundliche Gruesse  - kind regards

Werner Sailer
J. Eberspaecher GmbH & Co.     Internet: http://www.eberspaecher.de
Kaufm. Rechenzentrum           mailto:werner.sailer AT eberspaecher DOT de
Eberspaecherstr. 24            phone: +49-711-939-0972   fax: -0668
D-73730 Esslingen              Germany

--------Original--------------
On 04-Aug-00 Forgosh, Seth wrote:
On 04-Aug-00 Forgosh, Seth wrote:
> I'm sure that I've seen this answer before but I just can't seem to locate
> it. Does anyone have a select statement that will result in only those
> filespaces that have not completed a backup for the past X days? If so,
> could you please share it with me. Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Seth Forgosh

This one gives you a list of filespaces that haven't completed a backup
in 5 days.

select filespace_name as "Filespace", \
node_name as "Node Name", \
days(current_date)-days(backup_end) as "Days since last backup" \
from filespaces \
where (days(backup_end) < (days(current_date)-5))

Regards,

Alexander

Alexander Verkooijen      SARA
Alexander Verkooijen      SARA
Senior Systems Programmer Academic Computing
alexander AT sara DOT nl         Services Amsterdam