ADSM-L

Adsm concepts

2000-08-07 04:26:30
Subject: Adsm concepts
From: Matthias Fusser <Matthias.Fusser AT SI-SOFTWARE DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 10:26:30 +0200
Hallo,

i am mangaging an ADSM V3.1 R2.50 Server.
I'd like to set up the Server with the following task to perform:

-Once a month at Weekend a fullbackup from all Servers
-every other week a fullbackup from all Servers
-every other week a fullbackup from all Servers
-on weekdays an incremental (or differential if possible) Backup from all
-on weekdays an incremental (or differential if possible) Backup from all
the files that have changed since last weekend fullbackup.
the files that have changed since last weekend fullbackup.

The incremental Backups stays in our company and the week and month
fullbackup should be stored in bank.

Is there a change to manage this ??

Before Adsm i worked with Arcserve for NT.

thanx for your help

best regards Matthias