ADSM-L

Re: Tape Drives

2000-08-03 14:50:06
Subject: Re: Tape Drives
From: "Braich, Raminder" <raminder.braich AT DAVEY DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 14:50:06 -0400
The service IBM Automated Tape Library is running.
While running lbtest I get the followin errors fro testsw 8 and 9. What do
the followin errors mean. The library is powered up.

enter selection: 8
analyze rc -1  err 22 (?,???)
    cc 0 (Successful) resid 0 data 0
lbtest error return_error device closed
analyze conclusion ...  ERROR not as expected
ERROR, test failed!
Total elapsed time in seconds =     0.00
Return to continue:

enter selection: 9
lbtest cannot execute. No element count exists yet.
batch file syntax error, line 0
analyze rc 0  err 0 (Successful,???)