ADSM-L

Re: 4.1 client for Windows

2015-10-04 17:29:34
Subject: Re: 4.1 client for Windows
From: Tectrade Computers [mailto:Alex.Fagioli AT TECTRADE.CO DOT UK]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi there

Try using winzip to extract the files, it seems to work

Regards

Alex Fagioli

                    "J. Glauer"
                    <glauer@PIK-P        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    OTSDAM.DE>           cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: 4.1 client for
Windows
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA
                    RIST.EDU>

                    07/31/00
                    02:49 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

I received the same error now !

> Hi *SM-ers!
> Anybody tried to unpack the new 4.1 client for Windows?
> I downloaded the file TSM410C_WINDOWS.EXE and I ran it with the -d option
> and I receive the following error:
>
> PKSFX CLI for Windows 95/NT Copyright 1989-1998 PKWARE Inc. All Rights
> Reserved
> Error: PKSFX CLI for Windows 95/NT cannot be run in DOS mode.
>
> Hm. I was running it from Windows. Tried it under Windows NT, same here.
> It looks like a corrupt file.
> Kindest regards,
> Eric van Loon
> KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

> This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have
received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij
NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the
incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor
responsible for any delay in receipt.

Joachim Glauer                              Tel.: +49-331-288-2608 (direct)
Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research                 2600 (fax)
location: Telegrafenberg, D-14473 Potsdam, Germany
postal address: P.O.Box 60 12 03, D-14412 Potsdam, Germany

                       e-mail: glauer AT pik-potsdam DOT de