ADSM-L

Re: Backing up an HACMP Cluster

2015-10-04 17:29:34
Subject: Re: Backing up an HACMP Cluster
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Daoud,

The adsm scheduler on ACTIVE Node is down.  If your system is Unix/AIX
using ps -ef | grep dsm to see whether you have any processe like
   " dsmc sched"

If your plateform is NT, check you services is start or stop.

Hope the above can help you.

bye

Daoud Shariff <d_shariff AT PREVAILTECH DOT COM> on 07/27/2000 01:41:33 PM