ADSM-L

Re: multiple adsm servers

2000-07-27 10:23:07
Subject: Re: multiple adsm servers
From: "David M. Hendrix" <dmhendri AT FEDEX DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:23:07 -0500
Becky,

Is the second server running?
Are you invoking dsmadmc with the -se parameter set to the secondary
server?
It appears the port assignments are different in dsm.sys.  Are they
different in dsmserv.opt?

Just make sure that your environment is set for the second server...check
every small item.

David

"Davidson, Becky" <DAVIDSBX AT EGR DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 07/26/2000
03:18:47