ADSM-L

TSM True64 client

2000-07-27 07:10:00
Subject: TSM True64 client
From: Viliam Varga <Varga AT LOGIN DOT SK>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:10:00 +0200
Hi,

has anybody practical experiences with ADSM/TSM B/A client for Digital
(True64) UNIX? I need help with folowings:
1.) - How can I restore full system after crash? I think, I have to restore
base system from local system backup (vdump, vrestore) and next I restore
data from TSM server. Did anybody try similar action?
2.) - Can I make instant archive / rapid recovery on this client? If not,
will it be possible in next version of TSM B/A client for True64 UNIX?

Thank you.

Viliam Varga