ADSM-L

Re: Problem ANR2958E - Full Database ???

2000-07-21 09:03:05
Subject: Re: Problem ANR2958E - Full Database ???
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:03:05 -0400
>sometimes, when I make changes in the TSM Configuration using da Web
>Interface, I get the folowing error. My database is very empty (10% of
>occupation), and I'm in  the last version of TSM Server and TSM Client.
>Any idea ???
>
>ANR2958E  SQL TEMPORARY TABLE STORAGE HAS BEEN EXHAUSTED.

When you encounter errors like these, always check the APARs database,
which in this case shows APAR IY08737:

    Documentation in the Admin Reference, Admin Guide, and the
 Message manual need to be updated to indicate the temporary
 table is created in the Maximum Reduction location of the DB
 and large Query's, Select and Web Administrative Interface
 commands will fail with ANR2958E SQL table storage exhausted
 if the Maximum Reduction is 0 or is not large enough to fulfill
 the Query or Select command.

Richard Sims, BU