ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:29:34
David/Rene,

Just went thru this with 10,000 (of 30,0000) tapes we are getting rid of. Could
not find anyone, and i was willing to give them away. With a letter certifying
that the data on the tapes was degaussed.

Wound up paying $.15 a tape plus shipping to get rid of them.

Jim Doll
CNJ  Rm330B 908-236-3492
Fax 908-236-3668

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          "Pearson,    |
|        |          Dave"        |
|        |          <DCPearson@SN|
|        |          OPUD.COM>    |
|        |                       |
|        |          07/19/2000   |
|        |          02:32 PM     |
|        |          Please       |
|        |          respond to   |
|        |          "ADSM: Dist  |
|        |          Stor Manager"|
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU                     |
  |       cc:     (bcc: James W. Doll/NYLIC)               |
  |       Subject:     Re: Cartridges to sell IBM 3480, 36 |
  |       tracks, 800 MB uncompressed                      |
  >--------------------------------------------------------|

We have about almost 4000 of these cartridges to get rid of... and most of
them very little uses!

David C. Pearson
IS Production Support Analyst
System & Network Service
 <<...>>
Phone: 425.347.4420
Pager:  425.290.0944
FAX:     425.267.6380
E-mail: DCPearson AT snopud DOT com <mailto:DCPearson AT snopud DOT com>
"I'm one cookie away from happy." - Snoopy (Charles Schulz)