ADSM-L

Exclude list in options file

2015-10-04 17:29:34
Subject: Exclude list in options file
From: Moodley Desigan * Datavia [mailto:DesiganM AT DATAVIA.CO DOT ZA]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hello *SMers

We recently had to do a restore for a WIN NT 4.0 machine. The client wanted
his c:\winnt\system32\config restored, but we could not comply with his
request since the following lines appear in the dsm.opt for ADSM client
v3.1.0.1:
Exclude *:\...\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\*.*
Exclude *:\...\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\...\*
Can anyone give me possible reasons for these lines appearing in the options
file?

Thanks in advance,
Desigan Moodley
Transnet Datavia
South Africa
* DesiganM AT Datavia.co DOT za <mailto:DesiganM AT Transnet.co DOT za>

Confidentiality Note: The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to whom or which it is addressed and may contain
dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error,
please delete this material immediately.