ADSM-L

Re: Unknown error help needed

2000-07-17 14:38:24
Subject: Re: Unknown error help needed
From: "France, Don (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:38:24 -0500
You should upgrade to 3.7.2 client, for sure --- check the rap sheet for
details of all the problems fixed, ie the README file.  And, it's the
"absolute" mode (rather than "modified" mode) of incremental that is failing
--- is that what you're calling "must backup"?
Are you really running AIX-V3, or was that a typo?
Are you really running AIX-V3, or was that a typo?

Also, what level of TSM server are you running?  3.7.3 seems to be the most
stable level since 3.7 base.

Regards,
Don

Don France