ADSM-L

Re: Deleting Virtual Volumes

2000-07-17 09:42:58
Subject: Re: Deleting Virtual Volumes
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 08:42:58 -0500
Ok, those virtual volumes aren't really part of the box that you imported
them on...
they belong to the box on which you exported the data from...
perform yor delete from over there... and if I remember correctly it will
just be a "del volhist t=export tod=xxxx"
and then you might need to run a RECONCILE VOLUMES

I think that should work...

Dwight