ADSM-L

Feedback on AIT with collocation

2000-07-16 21:07:53
Subject: Feedback on AIT with collocation
From: Paul Zarnowski <vkm AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 21:07:53 -0400
I am looking for anyone who has experience (good or bad) using ADSM/TSM
with AIT (-1 or -2) tape drives, using *SM's collocation feature in a
reasonably large environment.  I know tape/robot issues have been covered
on this list before, but I didn't see experiences specifically in a
collocated environment.  Please copy your feedback to me, or send me your
phone number if you're willing to talk on the phone with me.

Thanks in advance.

..Paul