ADSM-L

Re: Where do I find the data model for ADSM?

2000-07-14 12:14:57
Subject: Re: Where do I find the data model for ADSM?
From: Greg Dick <gregoryd AT ISC.UPENN DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:14:57 -0400
Hi Randy,
try this from the adsm prompt
select * from syscat.columns order by tabname, colname

Hope this helps you out.
Greg

At 08:28 AM 7/14/00 -0700, you wrote:
Hello,
 Our Unix admin folks run the ADSM at our site.  Unfortunately they refuse
to learn SQL.  I need to query the ADSM database.  Therefore, I need a list
or diagram of tables and their fields that make up the ADSM database.  Can
someone point me in the direction of either on-line documentation or tell me
which manual I need to request from our Unix administrator?

Thanks,
 Randy
 wawork AT hotmail DOT com