ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:29:33
Hello All,

First of all let me say THANK YOU to all of the participants that responded to the survey this far and the feedback that you've given, it's been fantastic!  I really appreciate it.  Here is the latest on the site.

I've added a listserv so that I don't populate the technical list with site updates.  Feel free to sign up for the list on the site.

For Netscape users I have created a page where you can access the site and use the survey as well as view the results.  Simply go to http://adsmsalarysurvey.8m.com/body.htm and click on the 'Take Survey' link or the 'Netscape Users View Results Here' link.  This is a temporary link and will be resolved when I find someplace that hosts for free without banners or figure out how to correct the frames problem.

Below are some of the enhancements added to the site :
01)  Added a Question asking if you are a consultant.  (This was one of the most requested pieces of info)
02)  Added a question asking if *SM was your primary job responsibility. (This was also widely requested)
03)  Reformatted the Survey to be a little neater.
04)  Added some limited Netscape support.
05)  Added a listserv.

06)  Added a map showing how the regions are divided.

07)  Added a what's new section.

Thanks!

Mooney

Mark Mooney