ADSM-L

Server out of data storage space

2015-10-04 17:29:33
Subject: Server out of data storage space
From: David Cui [mailto:davidcui0 AT YAHOO DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi!

I keep getting errors like

07/11/00   08:58:21 ANS1329S Server out of data
storage space

But, when I query the storage pool, I got

 Operation Results

Storage       Device        Estimated     Pct     Pct
 High   Low   Next
Pool Name     Class Name     Capacity    Util    Migr
  Mig   Mig   Storage
                                 (MB)
  Pct   Pct   Pool
-----------   ----------   ----------   -----   -----
 ----   ---   -----------
 ----   ---   -----------
ARCHIVEPOOL   DISK                0.0     0.0     0.0
   90    70
BACKUPPOOL    DISK                0.0     0.0     0.0
   90    70
DAVID         DISK            1,600.0     0.0     0.0
   90    70
SPACEMGPOOL   DISK                0.0     0.0     0.0
   90    70

So can any one shed some light?

Thanks.

David