ADSM-L

Re: HELP! The tsm api option value????

2000-07-11 11:50:05
Subject: Re: HELP! The tsm api option value????
From: Neil Rasmussen <Neil_Rasmussen AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 08:50:05 -0700
Boris,

The sample is just that - a sample of how to interface the tsm api. The seed is
just a string that gets replicated up to the file length you specify. The idea
being that to test the api we want to send data over to the server. The seed is
data that will be sent over. For instance, the seed 'abcd' is replicated n times
until the file length specified is reached. I hope this helps.

Regards,

Neil G. Rasmussen
TDP Oracle
Phone:  408-256-8265, t/l 276-8265
E-mail:  nrasmuss AT tivoli DOT com

"Boris Feldman (Udi)" <boris AT UDI.CO DOT IL> on 07/11/2000 09:18:11 AM