ADSM-L

Re: ADSM question/problem

2000-07-11 10:12:15
Subject: Re: ADSM question/problem
From: Brian Nick <BRIAN_NICK AT PHL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 10:12:15 -0400
Pat,

   You can use the 'Q EV' command which can be found in the Admin Ref
Guide. This will show you the status of scheduled events.

Pat Di Lillo <pat AT CC.MCGILL DOT CA>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 07/11/2000 10:03:19 AM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:
bcc:

Subject:  ADSM question/problem

Does any have a solution to my problem ?
I have many nodes defined  using ADSM platform Windows.  I don't have the
time to check each nodeon a one to one basis. Thus I want to know how to
receive mail from each node telling me if the backup was a success or a
failure.

Any help would be appreciated.

Pat Di Lillo