ADSM-L

OT: List Archives

2000-07-10 13:23:24
Subject: OT: List Archives
From: John Marquart <jomarqua AT INDIANA DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:23:24 -0500
Hello all,
        Are there any interfaces to the mailing list archives except the
adsm.org website?  I am a newbie *SM'er w/ a lot to learn.  I have found
some of the general mailing-list traffic to be very educational - however,
the adsm.org archive is difficult to use.  I have also noted that the same
types of questions repeatedly pop up. I was wondering if there are
resources / options I am missing - such as a FAQ, or a digest-form, or if
there ever has been/will be plans for such items.

thanks,
-jamie
John "Jamie" Marquart           |     This message posted 100% MS free.
John "Jamie" Marquart           |     This message posted 100% MS free.
Digital Library SysAdmin        |  Work: 812-856-5174   Pager: 812-334-6018
Indiana University Libraries    |  ICQ: 1131494         D'net Team:  6265