ADSM-L

Re: ADSM on a Sun

2000-07-10 06:14:46
Subject: Re: ADSM on a Sun
From: "Dominique Lambert Posts can be sent to:" <Dominique.Lambert AT EDS DOT CH>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:14:46 +0200
Sorry, that answer is coming maybe a bit late...

That's not the exact configuration we are working with, we are running TSM
3.7 on a SUN 3000 (Solaris 7) with 2XD1000 and a L11000 Library.

Dominique Lambert
                *   e-mail :    dominique.lambert AT eds DOT ch

The information transmitted by this e-mail message is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient, is prohibited.
The information transmitted by this e-mail message is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient, is prohibited.
If you received this by mistake, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.

Any views expressed by the sender of this e-mail message are his responsibility
and not those of the Electronic Data Systems Corporation (EDS).