ADSM-L

AW: Conceptual question on ADSM scheduling

2000-07-07 16:22:46
Subject: AW: Conceptual question on ADSM scheduling
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 22:22:46 +0200
When you define a schedule you can also define a "startup window".
ADSM spreads the startup of the defined nodes over this time frame.
Maybe in the archives you can find the algorith ADSM uses to start
the backups.
We backup about 40 clients defined in one schedule with a startup window of
1 hour.
Hope this helps

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp