ADSM-L

q libv report

2000-07-06 10:57:21
Subject: q libv report
From: Ken Sedlacek <Ken_Sedlacek AT KYRUS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 10:57:21 -0400
Hi all:

I have monitored this listserv for a few weeks now and it looks like a good
group to get some answers to our questions.

We have an 2 IBM H50 enterprise servers, with a Magstar 3570 tape system, w/2
tape drives, running ADSM 3.1.2.40, running Oracle 7 financial  software.

I have been administrating ADSM for over 1 year now.

Question:
Is there a way to get the "Pct Util" values on the standard "q libv" report?
Does this require special programming to get this value to appear on the report?

Any help would be appreciated.

Tks

Ken

Ken Sedlacek