ADSM-L

Re: move a node under a XX policy to YY policy

2000-07-06 11:05:01
Subject: Re: move a node under a XX policy to YY policy
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 11:05:01 -0400
Moving a node to a new domain does not cause OLD files (files already in
storage pools) to move to new tapes.
Only newly arriving data will go to the pool pointed to by the new copy
group, it will be collocated.

Alan S. Rout described a manual method of moving data if you want to move
some clients to a new storage pool about 10 days ago.
Go to the archives of this list at www.adsm.org.
Search on +rout +rebinding.