ADSM-L

Re: Exclude Include

2000-07-02 08:47:06
Subject: Re: Exclude Include
From: Mike Glassman - Admin <admin AT IAA.GOV DOT IL>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 14:47:06 +0200
Yes.

I think my settings are incorrect in the opt files.

I have :

EXCLUDE                 *:*.*
EXCLUDE                 *:\...\*.TMP

INCLUDE                 "*:\AUTOEXEC.BAT"
INCLUDE                 "*:\CONFIG.SYS"
INCLUDE                 "*:\...\DSM.OPT"
INCLUDE                 "*:\...\*.PST"
INCLUDE                 "*:\...\*.PAB"

Where the Exclude for *:*.* should exclude all drives locally other the what
I want to include specifically, or am I wrong with that ?

Mike