ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:30:26
Bill,

You cannot dsmfmt a logical volume.   All you need to do now is to: define logvol /dev/r?????.
Then 'extend log megabytes'.

You can then again delete your previously defined logvol, the one created with dsmfmt.

Regards
Gerrit van Zyl

"Slaughter, Bill" wrote:

Does anybody know the equivalent of dsmfmt for a logical volume?

I have created the logical volume but dsmfmt does not like that since it
already exists.

For now I have extended my log with a file formatted with dsmfmt, but my
predecessor used Logical Volumes for all the DB, LOG and STGP volumes.

Bill Slaughter
Tupperware U.S., Inc.
14901 S. Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32837
(407) 826-4580
(407) 826-8890 Fax
Text Pages 4079747099.5701585 AT pagenet DOT net

--------------1BB179DDEC8BEF78BD681E7A-- --------------C077726E8A5CD59B84634456