ADSM-L

Running Mult Sessions on NT Servers.

2000-05-10 08:40:38
Subject: Running Mult Sessions on NT Servers.
From: Arturo Lopez <arturo.lopez AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 07:40:38 -0500
Hello,

Has anyone successfully ran mult sessions on TSM Server 3.7 and client TSM
3.7 on NT Server Srv Pak 4.  I am about to install TSM on a Cluster Server
and wanted to know what I should see as far as running mult sessions.  I am
currently backing up the server using ADSM 3.1.0.8  This cluster has four
shared cluster drives two per node.  The servers themselves have C$ & D$
plus the two cluster drives per node.  Am I suppose to see four sessions
fire up on backup.  What are the default setting I have to change on dsm.opt

Arturo Lopez
IT Systems Programmer
210.913.1845
210.753-1845