ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Web Gui

2000-05-08 03:32:22
Subject: Re: ADSM Web Gui
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 09:32:22 +0200
We plan to load the web module on every client where we need to restore
files for Netware users. I am interested in the Mike's solution (html page
with list of potential clients),

Regards,

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41(021) 924 3543  7 +41 (021) 924 4589  * B 133
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.