ADSM-L

Re: Forecasting and trending

2000-04-27 16:39:53
Subject: Re: Forecasting and trending
From: "France, Don (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:39:53 -0500
TDS has a v1 product that helps with performance monitor/alert issues, but
the TDS/TSA deliverable for capacity planning is not yet available;  at
SHARE in Anaheim (last month) the Tivoli folks said they expect to deliver
that module by YE2000... so, I am still recommending SAMS: Vantage from
Sterling --- I hope it's still available, as it sure looks good on paper
(there was an old RedBook that discussed it in detail!)

Otherwise, you're on your own with the dsmaccnt.log records... maybe just do
some VB-scripting with Excel.

Regards,
Don

Don France