ADSM-L

Re: Delete a client node.

2000-04-25 21:18:03
Subject: Re: Delete a client node.
From: Steve Harris <steveh AT WESLEY.COM DOT AU>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 11:18:03 +1000
Angel,

If you have enough disk space somewhere, export  the node to a file device
type, then archive the resulting files.  I've done this successfully with
some small clients.

If not, export the node to tape, then use unix dd or similar to pipe the
raw tape to an adsmpipe archive.  That should work but, I've not tried it.

Steve Harris
Unix Admin
Thge Wesley Hospital, Brisbane Australia

ANGEL BUGARIN <ANGEL.BUGARIN AT MAIL.SPRINT DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on
26/04/2000
07:12:55