ADSM-L

Re: Novell Restore

2000-04-25 07:43:41
Subject: Re: Novell Restore
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 06:43:41 -0500
what I have found is that you have to be at least as specific as a "logical
volume" / "file system"  in general within *SM

so under novell you have your logical volumes so yes you may but you have to
enclose it in double quotes and specify at least as high as the logical
volume

example

restore -subdir=yes "mynode\DATA1:\...\*.ID"

and that should (famous last words) bring back any .ID anywhere on DATA1
(logical volume)

later,
       Dwight