ADSM-L

Re: Expiration not working

2000-04-20 09:20:34
Subject: Re: Expiration not working
From: Brian Johnson <bjohnson AT AFCE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 08:20:34 -0500
All,
Thanks for your comments and help with my problem so far.

Apparently the skipdirs=yes option was removed in 3.7.2.0 - and there does seem
to be a "bug" / "problem" with expiry. Currently *SM Level 2 support are looking
into it. They say that 3.7.3.0 is due out soon and they suspect that the
skipdirs=yes will be included in the expire inv command.

After being a champion of ADSM / TSM for about 7 years I must agree with Richard
Sims comments - we do seem to be dogged with one problem after another recently
lets hope it gets better,

Thanks again for your help

Regards,

Brian Johnson