ADSM-L

Re: Server media mount not possible ???? since upgrade to TSM on AIX

2000-04-18 09:08:58
Subject: Re: Server media mount not possible ???? since upgrade to TSM on AIX
From: William Boyer <wboyer AT PTD DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 09:08:58 -0400
I had the same problem with an NT backup going to TSM3.7.1 on OS390. I
opened an ETR with IBM and they had me change the MAXNUMMP on the node to 2.
They said that the default is 1. I think it had something to do with the
RESOURCEUTILIZATION. I wasn't too happy with their explaination, but it did
fix my backup problem with that one node.

Bill Boyer
DSS, Inc.