ADSM-L

Re: Schedule Service stopping on the TSM Server

2000-04-18 09:30:44
Subject: Re: Schedule Service stopping on the TSM Server
From: Stuart Robertson <s.robertson AT UNITECH-UK DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 13:30:44 +0000
I have installed fixtest 6 at a customer site in an effort to resolve this
problem. (TSM NT Client v3.7.1.6)

It seems to have improved things although I can't say for sure...let me know hwo
you get on...

Stuart

Matthew Muldoon <muldoonm AT MAINSTOR DOT DE> on 18/04/2000 12:44:17 PM

  To:          ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

  cc:          (bcc: Stuart Robertson/Edinburgh/Unitech)

  Subject      Schedule Service stopping on the TSM Server
  :

Has Anyone experienced the Schedule Service stopping on the TSM server
before?
This happens nightly on our server.
I was thinking about removing the service and reinstalling it.
The Server hardware is Siemens Primergy  and the TSM is 3.7.2.0
WinNT.