ADSM-L

Re: Bare Metal restore of NT

2000-04-17 21:42:58
Subject: Re: Bare Metal restore of NT
From: "France, Don (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 20:42:58 -0500
Everything Eric said,,, but, note, to copy the files from the \adsm.sys to
the \system32\config dir of the "production" partition/directory --- latest
wrinkle/deviation from the "dated" RedBook is to collapse all the registry
files into the ...\config dir, don't copy the user tree as found (ie, move
all the files to the same dir-tree level of ...\config).

Regards,
Don

Don France
Technical Architect - Unix Engineering