ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:31:35
I am having trouble with errors which indicate "file does not have a valid
backup copy group". ANS1228E, ANS1105E. Objects are being backed up except
for around eighteen. Below is an attachment of the error in question. The
file D99290 is not present and I know has been eliminated because I checked
the path. I wonder if ADSM is trying to send/search  the file from the
clients include/exclude opt file, and the file D99290 doesn't exist.
Everything is set to default. This example below is not just for one client,
but for other clients that we have here in the computer room. Any
Suggestions? I would like to correct error and eliminate text buildup in the
log file. Thanks.
Kye Burns
Data Systems Operator
krburns AT firstam DOT com