ADSM-L

Re: q ba another node.

2000-04-13 17:04:18
Subject: Re: q ba another node.
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 16:04:18 -0500
You may only see the backups if you have been granted the right to from the
other node with the
        set access
command, see help for exact syntax.
Just another bit of security... you can't see what another node has unless
you have the right to  get to it.

Now to get around that start an administrative command session and use sql
commands to view backups.

Dwight